Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"Bestfriends forever wharever the weather" ♥

MY BEST FRIEND

A bestfriend is :
  -someone who is trusted
  -someone who really cares
  -someone that you really love


 Lastly, A Best friend is someone who is the closest to our HEART. ♥


 We all have our bestfriend ..
And I just wanna share who my bestfriend is,,

She is ..............................

ANNE LOUISE HERNANDEZ ;))
 Well, let me tell you our story to how we became best friends ..
Last July 22, 2011 ,(I don't know what time it is.. XD) , when we are about to go home from school , at the parking lot, she just called me "best friend", and since the day she called me "best friend", we then started to become bestfriends..


What a very long story , right?? XD






thanks for visiting my blog!

'til next time ... :D


 7.22.11♥










 


























No comments:

Post a Comment